Friday 15 May 2015

Testimonials of Gratitude


We are so grateful for the heartfelt feedback that we receive from those who have had transformational experiences at our ceremonies. We can't possibly record everything that is expressed to us at each event. So here are just a few things that people have shared with us... to share with you!




The God of Cacao. A poem.


Eight individuals all on the ground

Spirits of the compass hovering around

The beat of the drum establishes the pace

Cleansed by the sage, Creating sacred space

Sharing our Truth, strengths and weakness

Chanting several tongues, Creating high frequencies

All of our best intentions into the brew

That's when we knew, That's when our souls grew

A community united with the highest purpose

To appreciate and love abundantly, with surplus

To spread truth and oneness

My brothers and sisters, none are homeless

We live and prosper as one collective

For the God of Cacao has never rejected

or neglected those who call for him

So here we are together, happy as One

Only then is the Cacao Ceremony done.


Written with love by Lucca Matinata
Florida, USA


"Cacao Connection's ceremonies are a divine experience. Cacao's powerful medicine encourages a deep awakening within oneself and inspires us to live more fully from our heart centre. Kristin and Tanner beautifully embody a rare and powerful union of the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine. They hold profound space for that union and for every individual they share their unique medicine with. I am so grateful to have been blessed with the medicine they offer; it will, indeed, help to awaken the planet, one being at a time." - Josie, Cowichan Bay, BC, Canada


"The cacao spirit was very healing. The heart of the shaman was very present. Everyone shared this joy. And that's not all! This morning I awoke at 6:30 am feeling some intense pain in my back. As I became present with this, the pain faded away and then started in a new area. I realized that each area held a history of physical injury and they were being healed one by one!!! The cacao healing wasn't finished yet!" - Nathan, Chemainus, BC


"Wow. Blessings and Gratitude to you for that awesome experience. I'm so filled with joy and feel like a weight I've been dragging around like a dead horse has been lifted!!! Can't wait for the next one!" - Kim, Victoria, BC


"My heart has opened that little bit more, just the right amount! thank you all for that wonderful experience. Can't wait till the next one while I'm still in this one!" - Jennifer, Saanich, BC



Fresh Cacao Pod from Oaxaca, Mexico


"Last night I experienced one of the most profound, transformative and healing experiences I have ever had. It was magical, powerful and it lifted my spirit in ways that I needed in order to heal and become open to change for myself and my family. I hope that I can host a cacao ceremony in the near future to share with others the magic of this plant medicine, so that others can expand their souls and open their hearts." - Heather, Nanaimo, BC


"I have had the pleasure of being in Cacao Ceremony many times with Kristin and Tanner. A very heart opening experience that they lovingly guide with the help of their crystal singing bowls. Their energy is wonderful and so honest,  in and out of circle. They share this gift in in a great time of need and I feel blessed  to bask in their light. I highly recommend this gentle form of self exploration. Namaste." - Karla, Duncan, BC


"Thank you for such a beautiful ceremony!!! It was truly powerful and exceeded my expectations." - Brooke, Victoria, BC


"You two are healers. You have taken the information from the stars and shared it with all of us here today. Thank you." - Gerardo, Chiapas, Mexico


"The thing I appreciate the most about Tanner and Kristin is that they walk the talk." - Dave, Canada/Mexico


"Deep, beautiful, reverberating thanks to you both for sharing your gift last Sunday night...it was my first experience with this particular plant medicine and I look forward to her guidance in the future..." - Tara, Victoria, BC


"What an amazing event. I have so much gratitude for everyone who put the event on and for everyone who attended and provided their loving energy to create such a wonderful heart space. I am happy that I overcame my initial hesitation and made the decision to attend. I highly recommend this event to anyone who is on the fence of whether they should go." - Grant, Victoria, BC, Canada


"I did the cacao ceremony just out of curiosity. I didn't have any expectations. I just wanted to see what it would be like and what it's about. It was a really interesting experience and it was also very therapeutic. It was also really beautiful. I'm really grateful to Kristin and Tanner not just for doing the ceremonies but for being the right people to host them because that makes all the difference." - Deb, New York, USA


"Best Valentine's I've ever had. Thank you for all that held the space and made this Cacao Ceremony possible. First one I have ever attended and it was life-changing. I'll do it again. I love you all and thank you." - Larry, Galliano Island, BC, Canada


"What an incredible evening. I still feel full of love and awe at what transpired last night! Thank you for providing us with such a safe place to experience this and thank you to the entire group for sharing you!" - Helen, BC, Canada


"Feliz de haber entrado a este Mundo. Cuando viví mi primera Ceremonia del Cacao, tenía muchas dudas y temores, ya que me estaba enfrentando a algo totalmente desconocido y por un momento pensé que era algo que no iba con mi personalidad, pero una vez dentro, mi perspectiva y mi energía cambió. Y a pesar de lo difícil que es llevar a palabras esta experiencia, te deja una energía increíblemente positiva y pura que hace complicado dejarla una vez que ha terminado.
La Ceremonia del Cacao es un momento para viajar, reflexionar, sentir y dejarse llevar por el cacao y la rica compañía de cada uno de los que participan en ella, atravesando barreras lingüísticas y culturales, mostrándonos al otro tal cual es.
Cada vez que pienso en mi experiencia durante las ceremonias de cacao, me lleno de energía positiva y agradezco a Cory, Kristin y Tanner, por haberme dejado entrar en este increíble mundo, al cual anhelo volver pronto."

(English translation)

"I am happy to have entered into this world. When I experienced my first Cacao Ceremony, I had many doubts and fears, because I was facing something totally unknown and for a moment I thought it was something that did not go with my personality, but once inside, my perspective and energy changed. And despite of how hard it is to describe it in words, it leaves you in an incredibly positive and pure energy that makes it hard to leave once it is over.
A Cacao Ceremony is a time to travel, think, feel and let go with Cacao and enjoy the great company involved, through language and cultural barriers, showing to others who you are.
Whenever I think of my experience during Cacao Ceremonies, I filled me up with positive energy and I thank Cori, Kristin and Tanner for letting me get into this incredible world, that I hope to go back soon." -Natalia, Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment